Customizing Ring Tones in Fanvil IP Phones
If you want to change the ring tone on your Fanvil IP Phones, you can update new ring yourself by following the below instructions and method:
- File format must be “wav”, or you should transfer the music format to be wav and not more than 1 MB of file size.
- file name need to be “01.wav , 02.wav , 03.wav” , relevant to the “user1 , user2 , user3 “, three customized ring types.
- Update the wav file with Maintenance – Update – Web Updates and if you update 01.wav , please change the ring type to be user1 with Phone – Audio – Audio settings – Default Ring Type .
- It is better that the wav file is around 1MB
- The file name should be 1.wav , then update . After done , choose the ring type to be user1 as below. Then you can hear the updated ring music while ringing . If your file name is 2.wav then you can select User 2.
- Reboot the Phone once you have done the above changes